Position – Engineer, Mechanical – Product Design (Centrifugal Compressor)
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of design work experience in Engineering/Design and experience in 3D CAD tools
- Minimum Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in mechanical engineering with Good Academic
- Have basic knowledge and experience on Turbo machinery design/detail engineering.
- Know How of Integrally Geared Compressor engineering, API 617, material selection and other related standards will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of preparing 3-D parametric models in NX.
- Thorough knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
- Knowledge of manufacturing process & DFM will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and presentations skills.
- Software Tools – Hands on experience on Siemens NX, Teamcenter, SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point.
- Very good learning capability / quick learner
- Shall have fundamental knowledge of Engineering, Basic rules of drawing and Drafting
- Designs and Engineering of integrally geared centrifugal compressor.
- Preparation of Model, Assembly, Drawings and Bill of Material for compressor parts and assembly using SIEMENS NX and TEAMCENTRE.
- To Read Customer specification and define requirement for compressor. Participate in Kick off meetings.
- To prepare detailed manufacturing drawings of Integrally Geared Compressor and assemblies in compliance to Siemens Standards.
- Maintain quality standards by thorough check of all models, drawings and implementing various quality improvement processes.
- To work with Global team, communication at various level in team.
- To support Supplier development, manufacturing, and assembly of compressor. Participate in new product development, VAVE, cost out projects.
- To release work in SAP ATLAS and SAP Spridon, work with SAP for generation of different reports.
- Preparing and reviewing customer documents for core compressor assembly such as cross-section, part list, lifting arrangement, etc.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.