Position – Design Engineer – Chassis
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Qualification – BE in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
Skill-Set Design Support – Pro-E Creo, PLM Team Centre
Relevant Experience Min 2 – 5 years
- The chosen consultant will be expected to support Pro-E (PTC) Creo 3D modeling, 2D drawings, and aggregate packaging. Create concepts for and draught design ideas.
- drafting of design documentation (DFMEA, DFA, DFM, and DFS) and approval by relevant agencies. creation of a design-level bill of materials.
- Releases of designs using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). coordination of prototype construction and maintenance.
- Project records for design evaluations.
- Attending and comprehending DMU reviews with vehicle integration to learn about the complexities of vehicles. interaction with more design group owners to complete the design
- interaction for design inputs, etc., with the CAE team and testing organizations. adherence to all deadlines, agreed upon.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Well-versed in mechanical component design and familiarity with automotive systems
- Expertise in modeling, drafting, sheet metal, assembly, piping, and Pro-engineer, as well as fine knowledge in these areas.
- GD&T and all drawing parameters expert (ISO standards etc.). understanding of the PLM design release process.
- Be prepared to work in shifts, Candidates with experience in designing chassis and ABC Control systems are preferred. Excellent communication and teamwork skills