Position – BIW_Design Engineer _Diploma(1 to 5 yrs)
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Reporting to the Delivery Manager/Team Lead and creating Engineering Concept design, master sections, and macro feasibility during the styling stage
- CAD modeling and 3D annotations of BIW components and assemblies ensuring timely delivery at every milestone as per the Project time plan and the schedule assigned by the Project lead.
- Work out detailed engineering and TPL creation and Release in PLM
- Define the validation plan of BIW components and assemblies on the component level meeting all requirements of functionality, performance, and quality as per TML standards.
- Understand and implement feedback from all internal agencies within TML and external agencies (component suppliers, engineering service provider) for design, engineering, development, and Launch of vehicle.
- POST launch engineering support to resolve all manufacturing, Weight, Quality, and Cost reduction activities.
- Participate in the TML initiatives like VAVE, weight reduction, and quality improvements and deliver as per the given target of cost, quality, and weight.
Domain Skills/Technical Competency :
- The job requires domain knowledge of BIW Design for Automotive components and also implies Sheet Metal Design, modeling, master sections, DMU, interaction with the DMU team, PE, APL team for DFM and DFA, interaction with styling
- Knowledge of sheet metal forming and welding assemblies
- CATIA expertise, in solid, surface modeling, assembly modeling, 3D annotations
- Good working Knowledge of regulations and engineering processes like DFMEA, DVP, DFM, DFA and DFS, DVP, etc.
- PLM knowledge and knowledge of Vehicle BOM and Engineering BOM
- knowledge of BIW regulations, performance testing and validations.
Education -Diploma in Mechanical EngineeringExperience -1 to 5 Years