Position – CAE Analyst – Durability ( 3 to 6 years)
Company – Tata Technologies Europe
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- FE model building and identifying critical flaws and working on it
- Analysis for Durability CAE Domain (using MSC Nastran, Abacus, FEMFAT, etc.)
- Prepare a report and identify gaps.
- Working towards meeting solution targets.
- Project plan preparation and completion
Minimum Qualification & Specialization (e.g. BE-Mech):
BE/BTech/ME/Mtech-Mech/Automobile-with 3+ years of experience in Vehicle Durability model building and simulation.
Skills: Primarily Skill :
- Technical leadership, Hands-on or working knowledge of tools like Altair Hyperworks, NASTRAN, Abacus, FEMFAT, etc(Software knowledge).
Secondary Skill :
- Good communication skills, planning, timely delivery of projects, and proficiency in MS Office
- Sound knowledge of mechanical engineering and automotive engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle Durability domain for theory,
Objective & subjective assessment, experimental data analysis, durability target setting, root cause analysis.
Indepth knowledge of vehicle subsystem/systems (e.g. Body, trims, Powertrain, Suspension, etc) for construction, operation & its dynamics.
Expert in All related meshing and modelling softwares.
“Preferred to have:
From automotive OEM or engineering services company with hands on Durability-CAE tools. Any Other Specific Requirement: “Work Experience Details ( If Any ): Working knowledge of Durability domain (theory & principles of Linear, Non-Linear, Fatigue and Vibrations)Working knowledge of vehicle durability assessment and testing Analysis model building for vehicle aggregates, BIW, suspension, trims, full Vehicle durability simulation etc. Hands on with Software’s like Altair-Hyperworks, MSC-Nastran, Abacus and FEMFAT”Minimum Yrs of Experience: 3 + Years