Position – Manager Maintenance Training (Mechanical)
Company – Tata Steel
Location – Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, IN
Deliver training programs, decide training delivery mechanisms, and suggest training content and delivery improvements to ensure best-in-class delivery of all Departmental Training
programs based on training needs identified and desired by the Business Units
Should have Knowledge in the area of :
a. Automobile Engineering
b. Heavy Mobile Equipment Operation & Maintenance
c. Locomotives & Locomotive cranes Operation and Maintenance
d. Mobile Equipment Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- (Full Time)B. Tech or equivalent / Diploma in Mechanical/Production from a recognized Institute with relevant experience in Steel Plant Maintenance.
- Experience in Training & Development department
- Should have a working exposure/knowledge of the training design, planning, and delivery processes, dealing with Service providers.
– Should have an aptitude for Teaching and Training.
– Should have Knowledge of TQM processes
– Should be well aware of Safety Practices followed in the Company
- Candidates having sound knowledge & field experience in the maintenance of Hydraulics & Pneumatics systems will be preferred