Position – DY. Manager / Manager – Procurement
Company – Tata Projects Limited
Exp. – 5 to 10 year(s) of Experience
Location – Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying purchasing needs.
- Enhance profitability by cost-saving indirect cost.
- Negotiations with the supplier.
- Vendor development.
- Inventory management.
- Supplier Management.
- Manage the procurement process of supplier & sub-contractor selection.
- Create an alternate vendor pipeline for critical items.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E/ B.Tech. Civil / Mechanical.
- 5+ Years of experience in SCM function with large scale Infrastructure Company.
Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
The company provides turnkey solutions for refineries, roads, bridges, integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, and power generation, transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water & waste management and mining & metal purification systems.
The company is driven to deliver projects on time using world-class management techniques and has uncompromising standards of safety and sustainability.
Over the years, Tata Projects has grown from a turnover of INR 34,440 million in FY 2015 to INR 1,05,140 million in FY 2020.
Contact Company: Tata Projects Limited
Address: 1-7-80 TO87, MITHONA TOWERS, PRENDERGAST ROAD, SECU, HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India