Position – EC PM Engineer
Company – Applied Materials Inc.
Exp. – 6 to 10 years
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Manage Product release, update configuration, Customer escalation or Non-Conformances, resolve Supplier issue via Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Change Control Board (CCB), Supplier Problem Sheets (SPSs), Engineering Specification Waivers (ESWs), Order BOM Change Request (OCR)
- OCR implementation in Red Zone / in SO CP’d systems to implement BOM changes to facilitate smooth manufacturing to meet RCTD.
- Present high-level presentations on changes made to Product or BOM structure to TRIAD in PRE-Change Control Board / LIVE Change Control Board meeting to decide Material cut-in and bring Cost implications to BU-ops and Finance
- Work with PLM & PSM team for Projection Conversion projects to reduce Exception Activities to Factories
- Resolve Supplier issues and Customer Down time issues with Pilot Operations and Volume Production to Enable MRP cut-in
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement Material cut -in timely as decided by TRAID
- Provides technical support and training to Applied and contract manufacturing resources, including piece part suppliers related to new product introductions.
- Prepare and Present Service Level Agreement which include Quality, Productivity, Execution Cycle time data to BU Stake holders
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Need knowledge of NPME role to Release and implement new product BOMs for complex modules and product structure.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal to communicate to diverse functional groups and stakeholders on the program/project status.
- Ability to work positively in a team environment with wide range of individuals involved in program management under pressure and efficiently manage priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills finding innovative ways to resolve problems with ability to lead others to solve complex problems.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent or Master’s degree in engineering discipline with exposure to Semiconductor Product commercialization
- Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in project management, program management, data analysis.
- Exposure to Semiconductor Industry is a PLUS
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.