Position – P&M Engineers (Mechanical) – Chennai Metro (UG Tunnel & Stations)
Company – TATA Projects
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
We are conducting Walk-In Interviews for Plant & Machinery (Mechanical) Engineers for Chennai Metro Project (Underground Tunnel & Station Package) on 21st July 2023 at Mumbai.
Interested candidates with similar experience can apply for this Vacancy and Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal round of Interviews.
- Minimum 3-15 years of Experience working on similar projects (UG / TBM / NATM / Heavy Civil)
- Study project requisite and prepare the necessary documents/details supporting project.
- Should be able to prepare the P&M budget for the project and monitor the cost.
- MIS report to HO/RO as per SOP.
- Coordination with the project team for the deployment schedule of assets required for execution as per the project schedule and communication to RO team for deployment.
- Commissioning and Maintenance & Repairs of equipment deployed at site.
- Maintain minimum stock of maintenance spares, lubricants and consumables.
- Initiate the process for disposal of assets based on the technical evaluation report.
- Ensure compliance with respect to ISO 9001, ISO 140001 and ISO 45001 standards.
- Conduct training for technicians and P&M staff for safe operation of equipment.
- Should be aware of the safety accessories required for construction equipment.
- Certify the invoice of equipment purchased at site.
- Check and certify the measurement book for Hired equipment working at site
Candidate must hold full time education in Mechanical (Diploma or B.E. / B.Tech).