Position – S3D Modeler – Mechanical Equipment & Piping
Company – Tata Projects Ltd.
Exp. – 5 to 8 year(s) of Experience
Location – Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- proficiency in modelling Equipment, Piping and Structural steel in S3D, 2016 or later versions
- Understanding vendor equipment GA drawings and carry out modelling of equipment complete with nozzle details, fixing details etc
- Should be able to study & understand Piping & Instrumentation diagrams and carrying out modelling of piping, valves, flanges etc. and Checking of the Line Mounted Items like Flow Elements, Control Valves, PSV etc.
- Understanding of piping material specifications diagrams wrt branch table & Instrument hookup and select pipe branch fittings & instrument root valves in the model.
- Checking errors in pipeline modelling & clearing in data inconsistencies
- Modelling of supports for critical & non-critical lines.
- Clash checking and interfacing with other disciplines
- Extraction of equipment layout, piping layout and piping isometrics from 3D model
- Manual correction of isometrics in smart sketch & autocad
- Conversant with structural steel modelling using member sizes from library.
- Clearing points of to do list
Desired Candidate Profile
Modeler with 5 – 8 years of proficiency in modelling Equipment & Piping in Smart Plant 3D, 2016 or higher version
Educational Qualification : BE Mechanical/ DME