Position – Executive Design Supervisor
Company – Linde Engineering India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 to 3 years
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
- Roles at this level are entry-level engineers focused on the execution of the engineering projects assigned to them under guidance
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering with 0 to 3 years experience
Technical / Subject Knowledge
- Experience in Project execution of design, detailed engineering work of site fabricated storage Tanks.
- Experience in dealing with sub-contractor for detailed design with respect to fabrication drawing
- Experience in interface with various engineering disciplines (process, piping, civil, safety, etc.)
- Vendor drawing review
- Expected Code and standards knowledge: ASME, API 650
Skill Sets :
- Mandatory: MS-Office-Programs, Auto CAD etc.
- Advantageous: Adobe Redlining & Document Management System
- Should be very good at communication in English with good inter personnel skills and should be able to efficiently handle detailed engineering contractors / suppliers.
- Storage Tank related industry Detailed engineering firms / EPC multi-national firms handling detailed engineering of Storage Tanks
Key Role & Responsibility
- Execute tasks within set parameters and close guidance of the lead / area leads
- Prepare quality deliverable within budget, schedule and take full responsibility for the own task.