Tata Motors is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer – PROFESSIONAL FT – AL MAINTENANCE, FOUNDRY
Company – Tata Motors
Location – India
Position Summary with Job Responsibilities
Purpose of the position: This role is responsible for achieving Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, Cost, morale & Environment (SQPDCME) targets & SDT level, and training operators on specific skills required. The role involves driving improvement initiatives in maintenance.
Dimensions of the position: Direct Reportee – Contractual Staff & Team Leaders
Education: Bachelor in engineering
- Technical Knowledge (Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulics, PLC and Robotic, etc)
- Process Orientation – (Equipment maintenance)
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time Management
- Quality Management
- 0- 2 Years
- Need to have exposure in equipment maintenance of Heavy industry / Auto manufacturing.
Job Responsibility: Maintenance and Planning
- To look after shift maintenance activities in the A/B/C shift.
- To look after electrical, electronic, and mechanical breakdowns of equipment.
- Preferable have basic knowledge of robotic system operation and maintenance
- Should have hands-on experience with Allen Bradley PLC, and different VFDs.
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0 technology is preferred.
- Should be familiar with pneumatic and hydraulic circuits.
- To look after Preventive, routine, and breakdown maintenance activities.
- To carry out continual improvement (SQPDCME) in the plant.
- Identify and improve the reduction in SR/ FR and PPE adherence by contractors & all employees on the shop floor and follow all consequence management policies..
- Honor timelines and prevent delays of all kinds as per production schedule.
- Complete the maintenance activities within the budget and help reduction in the spares and contract costs.
- People Management
- Plan and conduct training for the maintenance team to develop the skills required.
- Identify the areas of improvement to enhance the quality and capacity of the production.
Tata Motors Leadership Competencies
Customer Centricity – Anticipating, understanding, and focusing efforts on meeting the customer’s (stakeholders’) needs or expectations
Developing Self and Others – Recognizing continuous development is essential for success and taking steps to develop self and help others to excel
Driving Execution – Translating strategy into action and execution
Leading by Example – Encouraging and following ethical standards
Leading Change – Recognizing the need for change, initiating and adapting to change
Motivating Self and Others – Inspiring teams and individuals