Position – Engineer
Company – Tata Communications
Exp. – 0 to 4 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Manage customer queries related to all services and solutions delivered including complex customer issues diagnosing and thereby resolving and fixing Act as a conduit between the customer and other teams such as engineering architecture etc for any issue resolution Provide L2L3 support to resolve hardware-software issues by applying technical expertise
The broad outline of the Role
- The role is responsible for managing customer queries and operations. This is an operational role that may seek an appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure the delivery of quality outcomes.
- Graduate with 0-4 years of experience
- Demonstration of problem-solving skills
- Prior experience of providing customer service support in fast-paced, high availability, 24X7 environments.
- Maintain awareness of the latest technologies in the domain
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported, solving their problems by providing resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system/application issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure SLA is achieved and work proactively to maintain the same.