Position – R&D Associate Engineer / R&D Engineer
Company – Hitachi Energy
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Identification, exploration, and implementation of technology/product development and growth strategies to enhance and secure global positioning. Ensure project execution, foster innovation, and develop and secure R&D capabilities in the business for profitability. Devising research methods, focusing on future technical direction, and future scenarios in transforming the technology landscape. Preparing technical specifications and specifying laboratory test equipment and processes. Making recommendations concerning the acquisition and use of new technological equipment and materials within budgets and targets set. May participate in intellectual property evaluations and development of patent applications. Coordinating pilot-plant or initial production runs on new products or processes. An Entry Professional (P1) applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education. May require the following proficiency: Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies, and practices related to the job area. The R&D Engineer will be a member of the High Voltage Technology Center team, responsible for product design, development, and testing of HV products.
- Design & validating new high voltage products based on requirements satisfying various standards like IEC, ANSI, etc.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting observations from productions.
- Improve existing products and processes.
- Performing calculations & simulations with experiments/trials on a prototype to validate the design.
- Preparing technical reports, design specification documents, and manuals as needed.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; and confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge needed for product development.
- Candidate should be Bachelor’s / Master in Mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in design and development activities.
- Proficiency with engineering design programs such as ProE, Ansys, etc
- Problem-solving abilities, with exceptional time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- The ability to stay abreast of advancements in technology and engineering design trends
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Job type – Full time
Experience – Entry Level
Job function – Engineering & Science
Contract – Regular
Publication date – 2023-08-07
Reference number – R0026886