Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Swarovski
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Mechanical Engineer -Trainee
Location: Ranjangaon, Pune
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Swarovski India Private Limited, Ranjangaon, Pune is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
We are animated about what we do and if you are also, come join us as a Mechanical Engineer -Trainee and stay for the upcoming challenges.
Swarovski India Private Limited is looking for Mechanical Engineer -Trainee based out in Pune location. This position is being created to carry out the regular Production Operation tasks.
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering. (B. Tech /B. E)
- Must be able to understand the Technical drawings. (2D/3 D)
- Basic knowledge of industrial measuring instruments
- Good Communication skills and Positive attitude
- Continuous improvement mindset, process orientation and a solution delivery-oriented work approach
- Strong coordinative and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Good knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point Presentation
- Problem solving and ability to produce out-of-box solutions.
- Self-initiated and passionate to take up technical challenges.
Swarovski is a Wonder lab where magic and science meet.
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Working for us is more than just a job – it’s being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing opportunities and provide a wide range of benefits.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!