Position – Maintenance Engineer
Company – Supergas
Exp. – 3 to 4 year(s)
Location – Porbandar, Gujarat, IN
Roles and responsibilities
- To undertake all type of maintenance & Projects activities for LPG Terminal equipments
- Knowledge of SAP PM module, creation of PR, Scope of work, Tender documents, Technical Specifications.
- Hands on experience in maintenance of Gas compressors/Multistage LPG Pumps/Heat exchangers/Fin fan Heaters/Cooling towers/Fire hydrant systems/LPG Marine unloading Arm/Piping welding/Truck Loading equipments/Civil/ Maintenance etc.
- Good Trouble shooting knowledge in Mechanical Maintenance systems and working knowledge of equipment.
- Manpower management, contract management, efficiently planning & executing shutdowns
- Preparation & Submission of weekly progress report regarding Maintenance & Project
- Implement Equipment Preventive Maintenance Schedules and Manage (Nil) equipment Breakdowns. Planning & Procuring required Spares for effective maintenance with proper inventory management. Undertake Maintenance audits. Stores Management, Strict adherence of All SOPs for above.
- Good knowledge in reading P & ID, PFD, Equipment GA drawings and cross-sectional drawings.
- Follow safe system of Work and best practices in Health & Safety Management.
- Carry out Brown field project Management, knowledge of Management of Change
- Statutory compliance related to CCOE, SMPV, Factory act, PCB etc. Periodic Testing of Pipeline and other vessels.
- Provide training related to Health & Safety and best engineering practice.
- Prepare & Submit MIS related to job specific. Prepare Year Plan and Budgeting. Monitoring of Cost.
Key skills & Requirements
- B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-4 years experience in Oil and Gas Industries, preferably in LPG Terminals.
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
SHV Energy Pvt Ltd in India is known by its brand name SUPERGAS. SHV Energy India is a 100% owned subsidiary of the family owned Dutch business group SHV Holdings NV. The Group was established 120 years ago and is operational in 41 countries, employing around 60,000 people with a yearly turnover of around EUR 18.6 billion.
SHV Energy, the flagship company of the group, consists of a group of specialized energy companies providing homes and businesses with decentralized energy solutions and services.
In the latter half of the twentieth century, SHV Energy invested in Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). LPG is recognized as one of the cleanest available conventional fuels. Besides LPG, SHV Energy also offers Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Bio LPG and Biomass. The combustion of these fuels produces far less CO2 than coal or oil. SHV Energy is also developing solar thermal panels to provide hot water and space heating for homes and businesses.
The aim is to reduce emissions and create business growth by switching customers from solid fuels to lower-carbon solutions, and eventually to renewable energy solutions. The target for 2025 is to reduce five million tons of CO2. Compared to 2015 this would result in a 25% decrease of CO2/kWh distributed.
Established in India in 1996, SHV Energy Pvt Ltd with its brand SUPERGAS has emerged into a leading LPG player by providing efficient energy solutions to Customers through 450+ dedicated franchisees, 3 terminals and 22 Filling plants spread across the country. Maintaining the coveted CRISIL rating no-1 since inception is a testimony of SHV’s network, safety and infrastructure. SHV’s success is based on our customers, our partners and our people. We are known for our professionalism, business ethics, strong values and commitment to customer service.