Position – Executive Maintenance
Company – Suguna Foods Private Limited
Exp.. – 2 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Location – Rajpura, Punjab
- Carry out the work as per the Mechanical daily and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Spares replacement and lubrication.
- Do the regular maintenance work (lubrication, press roll assembling, beaters changing, die and press roll changing, etc).
- To attend the break downs.
- Update the daily work reports.
- Work updating and decide the root cause of faults.
- Monitor and check all equipment (Leakage, noise, and heat, etc). If any abnormalities it has to be informed to the in charge.
Diploma – Mechanical
Company Profile – Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in the poultry sector by first-generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in the Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is into poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals. Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh, and Kenya. Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines, and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value-added eggs, ready-to-eat, and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean, and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of ¢??Daily Fressh¢??¢.Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in the poultry industry, and now has a presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which have been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energizing rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving the livelihood of 38,000 farmers