Spread the love
Position – Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Who we want:
- Analytical problem solvers: People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Dedicated achievers: Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners: People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Effective communicators: People who regularly share relevant status updates and effectively articulate issues and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
- Motivated product launchers: People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
What you will do:
- Lead MDM activity such as allocating part number in GIM, GTIN No, GUDID submission, Trust, Article creation in MFG Pro, Different task in Windchill / One PLM, etc.
- Responsible for Change Management execution, lead ECR / ECN process from initiation till implementation.
- Responsible for managing databases and repositories. Create analysis as and when required.
- Be an independent performer and work as a point of contact for all project-related aspects with the stakeholders.
- Responsible for the timely and quality deliveries of the assigned tasks.
- Ensure continual improvement in customer satisfaction, delivering higher-value services, and productivity.
- Contribute to the absorption of new technologies, processes, and methods.
- Develop an open culture to instill confidence, diversity of perspectives, and knowledge sharing.
- Develop an environment to focus on customer needs & drive process improvements.
- Communicating frequently across all project stakeholders to ensure the project team and senior management are aware of upcoming milestones and risks/issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with others in various coordinate disciplines and on multi-national teams.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written, oral communication, and negotiation skills.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills. Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and complete projects in a matrix organization.
What you will need:
- Work Experience of 4-7 years
- Educational qualification of B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Biomedical / Computer Science
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Certified Quality Auditor preferred
- Visual Basic experience preferred
Spread the love