Position – Project Manager- Procurement
Company – Stryker Corporation
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers: People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Hard-working winners: Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Collaborative partners: People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers: People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do: The successful applicant should have an engineering background (preferably mechanical), The applicant should be self-motivated and effective in a team environment under a high workload with multiple responsibilities.
Key characteristics and skills are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5-6 years of experience
- Knowledge of ISO standards.
- Proven problem-solving skills
What you need:
- The Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing strong vendor/supplier for R&D new product development.
- Ensure supplier/vendor’s compliance with the company’s requirements
- Support in prototype development and product testing through vendors
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- purchase of R&D equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Prepare purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment, or supplies, and interact with them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.