Stanley Black & Decker is Hiring | Supplier Quality Engineer |
Position – Supplier Quality Engineer- India
Company – Stanley Black & Decker
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Supplier Quality Engineer- India
Bangalore IND – Main Rd
- Conduct Quality Audit (SQA) to suppliers based on Stanley Black& Decker audit process. Trace improvement plan (CAP) and maintain the audit information in a dedicated audit database.
- Conduct Pre-Shipment Inspection (or call EOLA, End of line audit). Responsible to issue official inspection reports, requesting/reviewing/following up the CAP form the supplier, load audit result,s and maintaining the information in the system if any (For example, QM).
- Perform In-Process Audit (or called as CAPA or Compliance Audit Process Audit) to the Stanley Black & Decker item be manufactured by the supplier. Follow up and implement corrective action either with the supplier or buying location (division). Maintain the information in a dedicated audit database.
- Co-work with supplier on all different types of quality compliant and prepare CAP (corrective action plan)/LSS (LEAN & 6 Sigma) projects to avoid it happened again, include the complaint resource from:
- NCMR (or called DMR/notification)
- VOC (voice of customer)
- Work with suppliers to develop continuous improvement includes:
- Address and follow up the open issues after Product Launch (Quality Book/ PQP/ PPAP).
- Implement Engineering Change from Stanley Black & Decker side
- Request/ support Engineering Change (or called REA) from the supplier side
- Root Cause Analysis (finish bone, 5W, 8D)
- 6 sigma project development
- Lead and drive LEAN manufacturing in the supplier side. Improvement opportunity is no limited to
- Lead Time Reduction
- Capacity Improvement/ramp up a production plan
- MOQ reduction
- Avoid waste from production
- Guide and facilitate Stanley Black & Decker communication platform extended to the supplier side to improve communication related to engineering/quality control/product specification
- Drawing Access through Supplier Connect
- Material declaration (RSDS)
- Packaging Information through Supplier Connect
- Provide and explain Stanley Black & Decker engineering requirements if it is not confidential that includes:
- EP (Engineering Procedure)
- ES (Engineering Specification)
- PS (Process Specification)
- Co-work with Purchasing responsible (Purchasing Engineer or Buyer) on developing supplier.
- Co-work with Project Engineer to facility necessary quality concept/requirement in the supplier side. With regional quality manager’s dedication, SQE could involve new product development as short/ middle term support.
- Co-work with Test Lab to verify the product complied with product specification.
- University/ college in Plastic/Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering related
- + 3-year working experience in quality control function and new product development
- Familiar with common international certifications (ISO9000, QS9000, TS16949, SA8000).
- Require Audit Skill to conduct Supper Qualification Audit, Sustainability and Social
Accountability Audit to the supplier side
- Be able to Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, OUTLOOK)
- Fluent English
- Problem Solving Skill (PDCA, 5W, 8D, Lean 6 Sigma, SPC)
- Project Management
- The ability of using SAP, Minitab a plus
We Don’t Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black + Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You’ll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learning & Development:
Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
Diverse & Inclusive Culture:
We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.