Position – Materials Lab Technician
Company – Stanley Black & Decker
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Materials lab sample receiving, preparation and examination. Mainly metallurgical analysis, section, mounting, polishing, hardness testing and microstructure inspection.
- Lab equipment operation, maintenance and calibration.
- Draft lab report for review and approval.
- Manage and track sample/specimen storage.
- Other work the manager required.
- College degree in the field of material or mechanical engineering.
- 2 years working experience in min., laboratory experience is preferred.
- Strong hands on ability.
- Be able to read and write lab report in English.
Requisition Number – 73774BR
Business – Asia – GTS
No. of Positions – 1
Function – Engineering Services
Featured Category on SBD Careers – Engineering, Manufacturing