Position – Junior Product Quality Engineer
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Responsibility for ensuring from daily production happening on every workstation, assemblies to be checked with check sheets as per defined Sampling plan. (Routine Inspection).
- Responsibility for conducting layout inspection per yearly plan by verifying assembly process with SOP.
- Responsible for communicating explicit nonconformities to respective owners.
- Responsible for taking decision on hold material on shop floor coming in yellow bin.
- Responsible for preparing CAPA if any internal or external complaint assigned
- Responsible for collect and quarantine defective component from all workstations.
- Responsible for active contribution in identifying and implementing cost saving measures/project.
- Responsible for adhering to EHS norms, ISO certifications and active participation in various initiatives rolled out by Management
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Knowledge acquired in Product Quality with 1–3year experience, along with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 7 Quality Tools, 8D analysis, Fish Bone diagram, YY analysis
- Sound Knowledge of Measuring instrument like vernier, roughness tester, boregauge MS office (Advance knowledge of MS EXCEL)
- You have Experience in understanding and managing complex Problems related to quality.
- Basic knowledge of calibration, limit, fits, tolerance
- Quality Focus approach
- Collaboration with other functions like manufacturing, store, purchase, etc
- Growth mindset and positive attitude
- Pronounced Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external
- Time management and Prioritization Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time