Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Product Design
Job Grade: Dept/Section: PSBU India Engineering
Job Holder: Date Issued:
Report To:Manager – PSBU India Engineering
Co-ordinatesTool Engineer, Process Engineering, Manufacturing and Product management
Internal:All PSBU manufacturing plants (includes purchase, planning, tool design, process engineering, quality), Product management, AQP, GSM, Application tooling, Lab etc.
External:Customers, Vendors and Sub Contractors
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Sustenance engineering / Product maintenance / Product support, SPO’s, product design transfers, new product support, Packaging design
1. Responsible for providing support on SPO’s, providing sustenance support / providing maintenance support on legacy product families.
2. Responsible for providing CAD/FEA/Testing support for New products / MOD’s / SPO’s
3. Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with Peers, supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups manufacturing plants, application tooling group and Lab.
4. In depth understanding of assigned product families (SD, E, PK, PS, AS, TS etc.)
5. Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self goals.
6. Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
7. Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
8. Responsible for self planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with supervisor
9. Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
10. Come up with Innovative ideas / product suggestion
Qualification: B.E (Graduate in Mechanical Engineering)
Other Technical/: Professional Qualification:
Experience: Fresh Graduate to 1 year Experience
Skill Sets & Competencies:
1. Excellent skills in NX / ECTR. Knowledge of Hypermesh preferable
2. Understanding of product development process
3. Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
4. Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
5. Basic knowledge of SAP ,ERP and PLM systems.
6. Good oral and written communication
7. Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
8. Self driven and quick learner.
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”