Position – Demand Planning Professional
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You are responsible for Material planning and timely placement of purchase orders on approved vendors as per defined SOB.
- You are responsible for timely delivery of components from vendors with regular follow up to meet the manufacturing plan.
- You are responsible for Re-evaluate Existing vendors/Develop alternate vendors to continuously improve delivery and quality reliability along with cost competitiveness.
- You are responsible for maintaining the optimum inventory levels.
- You are responsible for Driving cost reduction measures to maintain market competitiveness.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Knowledge acquired in Operational Procurement with 3–6year experience, along with bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Sound Knowledge of MS office (Advance knowledge of MS EXCEL)
- Working knowledge of SAP -MM
- you are proficient in managing the availability and delivery of right delivery of right quality materials at the right time, price and terms
- You have Experience in understanding and managing complex Problems related to procurement.
- You have Knowledge of Purchase Fundamentals – Material Management, Manufacturing process of components.
- You have knowledge of procurement of Import, Machining, Sheetmetal, electrical core, cables, etc
- Pronounced Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external
- Time management and Prioritization Skills
- Understanding the importance of techno-commercial aspects
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time