Position – Component Engineer
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Develop custom 3D Templates (assemblies, drawings, bom) for Transformer Mechanical Design using Creo 3D CAD and Bills of Material using Windchill.
Creo CAD Proficiency:
- Parametric Feature, Part and Assembly Modeling, advanced assembly
- User Defined Feature creation and management
- Top down assembly design with Skeletons, Publish Geometry…
- Mechanical Piping and Electrical Cabling
- 2D Drawing with GD&T symbols
- Model based definition
Other CAD software:
- Creating 2D Drawings using AutoCAD Version 2016 and above
- Parameters and Relations
- Drawing Program
- BOM Creation using Repeat Regions
- Family Tables
PTC Product Data management:
- PDM Link
- BOM Management using Windchill WT Parts
Good to have skills:
- Programming using Creo Toolkit in C++ or C# languages
- Structural and Motion Analysis using Creo Simulation
- Parametric and free style surfacing
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelors in Mechanical/IT/Computer Science Engineering with 5-10 Years of Experience in working in Design/R&D/Engineering department of Power Transformer Industry would be considered as an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Thane. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time