Siemens is Hiring | Supplier Quality Engineer |
Position – Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE – Mechanical Systems) – Rolling Stock
Company – Siemens
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE – Mechanical Systems) – Rolling Stock
Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independently run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology, and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions! Change the future with us
We are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) at our project office in Gurugram, Haryana, or any of our other regional locations. The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) will report to Quality Manager (Mechanical Systems).
The job responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) are as follows but not limited to
- Lead supplier development strategy and design KPIs for supplier performance
- Carry out supplier validation audits
- Regular visits to supplier manufacturing facilities to ensure compliance to quality norms
- Support purchasing team in supplier finalization by scrutinizing supplier processes and EHS standards
- Support in preparing RCA and corrective/preventive action processes of supplier quality issues / Ascertain effective implementation of CAPA
- Support in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities within the supply chain
- Promote the use of techniques of continuous improvement e.g. lean, six sigma, FMEA etc.
- Monitor and report on supplier product quality and performance topics and whether there is any commercial impact on account of that
- Support in quality audits for suppliers
- Ensure adherence to applicable quality management system
- Keep up with the latest trends in engineering and manufacturing concerning product quality
- Conduct benchmark studies
- Support during customer inspections, if required
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Should have at least 3-5 years of experience in supplier quality management, preferably in Rolling Stock
- Should have experience working in an intercultural environment
- Should be proficient in English and Hindi.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite and administrative applications
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time