Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Term of Employment: Direct Contract
Educational Qualiﬁcation: BE / BTech/ Diploma Mechanical (Regular)
Number of years of relevant experience required – > 4 years/ 6 years
- Having experience in heavy industry like Steel, Aluminium, and cement.
- Maintenance Of PTM, EOT, and POT. Knowledge in, Gear Box, Cylinders, Coupling, Fasteners, Lubrication, Bearing.
- Preferred knowledge in pneumatic, hydraulics, compressor
- Cost and Inventory Control Experience
- Experience in ensuring EHS requirements for the area under supervision.
- Managing preventive and shift activities to ensure equipment availability and meet safety & environmental standards.
- Ensure optimum use of consumables in Shifts.
- Zero wastage of resources.
- Ensure safe working conditions for equipment and people.
- Ensure that all safety &environmental controls, and operational procedures are adhered.
- Minimize the risk of accidents and to maintain discipline in line with the management policies.
- Meeting the environmental norms as per standards.