Position – Mechanical Development Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- The position involves working on development of mechanical components.
- Modelling in Creo and creating drawings as per organization’s guidelines & standards
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Working experience of about 2 years in R&D departments of large Electrical / HV switchgear manufacturing organizations is preferred
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is a must.
- Sound Knowledge of Creo / AGILE LCM software is essential
- Should be able to create 3D models of components of complex shapes independently.
- Should be able to create & manage large assemblies in Creo.
- Creation of Drawings in Creo and integrating with AGILE system.
- Should be able to create and manage BOMs.
- Sound knowledge of GD&T is essential
- Working knowledge mechanical design principles with standard components.
- Should have basic knowledge of manufacturing processes
- MS office
- Should be good learner
- Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Time management and Prioritization Skills
- We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams that work on developing new products.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time