Position – Mechanical Design Engineers
Company – Siemens
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Designing of Turbo-Generator components & assemblies with the strong understanding of design and system requirements of the products.
- Design & Engineering work for Generator R&D/COE Projects.
- Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
- Participate in Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects
- Contribute to the product improvement with innovative solutions for complex problems
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 4-6 years of experience
- Hands on experience on CAD tools (UG-NX &/or Pro/E) is a must.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM.
- Advanced skills on NX & automation, keen interest towards digitalization.
- Good knowledge of Strength of Material, Mechanical design concepts.
- Knowledge on Turbo-machinery (Generator) is preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team Player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time