Position – Design Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
We empower our people to stay resilient and relevant in a constantly changing world. We’re looking for people who are always searching for creative ways to grow and learn. People who want to make a real impact, now and in the future.
Does that sound like you? Then it seems like you’d make a great addition to our vibrant Team of System Designing and Application Engineering for MV AIS panels (Domestic + Exports)
- Creation of complete engineering drawings including GA, SLD, schematic drawings, etc
- Getting drawing approval from customers including attending customers/consultant meetings for approval.
- Coordinating with order manager, DTO (mechanical design team), logistics, drafting vendor, etc.
Candidate should possess:
- Good knowledge of Medium voltage power distribution systems and AIS panels
- Knowledge of IS/IEC standards applicable to MV systems
- Hands-on Experience/knowledge in AutoCAD, ELCAD, Promis, E Base tools
- Knowledge of Protection Philosophy
- Expert in control philosophy of substation
- Good Communication skill
- Capable of interacting independently with clients for technical discussions
Join us and be yourself!
We value your unique identity and perspective and are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities, and ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers.