Position – Associate Manager
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa, we make real what matters, join our global team. Structural Engineer
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical engineering (~Total experience:4-7 years)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience(e.g. Turbomachinery or Heavy Machinery)
- Prior experience in the software “Ansys” is preferred
- Experience in developing a structural design for mechanical components
- Knowledge about the structural design of large castings, welded structures, and forged components.
- Good understanding of HCF/LCF and fracture mechanics
- Experience In analytical calculations of bolted/welded constructions
- Experience in the definition of contacts, Nonlinear analysis, Buckling Analysis, etc.,
- Exposure to certification requirements for WTG components or similar
- Exposure to International standards on safety and mechanical design
- Align simulation activities and pas criteria with the design teams for each wind turbine platform to secure proper design and integration
- Drive technical solutions and reviews with the internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
- Ensure time and quality in the deliveries to our development projects
- Task coordination and priorities, as well as task execution of key tasks
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organization and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive, and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
- We seek to promote respect for the law, equality, and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion, or any other personal, physical, or social condition.
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.