Position – Senior Executive
Company – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa, we make real what matters, join our global team. Plans calculate, designs, develops, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational mechanical concepts or subsystems.
- Develops mechanical components.
- Tests mechanical components.
- Identifies and selects components, materials, parts, and semi-products appropriate for mechanical system design.
- Creates mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechanical design concepts.
- Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Maintains technical product files.
- Analyzes existing development procedures and suggests improvements.
- Implements or tests design solutions.
- Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding mechanical elements.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapt products and solutions accordingly.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are in every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework, and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
About the Company
With a worldwide installed capacity of 89 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 23,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbine design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange.
- Siemens Gamesa offers one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, with both offshore and onshore technology as well as industry-leading service solutions. The company was created in 2017 by the merger of Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa.
- Our mission: We make real what matters – Clean energy for generations to come
- Our vision: To be the global leader in the renewable energy industry driving the transition towards a sustainable world
- Our purpose: Empower people to lead the future
- Our 6 core values:
- Result orientation
- Customer focus
- Impactful leadership
- Ownership attitude
- Valuing people
- Three strong business units
- Onshore Wind Power – To ensure the long-term success of your onshore wind power project, we provide innovative solutions – with geared technology including two platforms with modular design – based on our proven track record and technological excellence. We work with you at the first opportunity to develop a detailed view of your project. With our global reach, we deploy a regional focus wherever we operate, with technology adapted to local needs.
- Offshore Wind Power – When you are developing an offshore wind power plant, we strive to unlock the full potential of your project, while delivering a lower cost of energy. When you choose Siemens Gamesa as your offshore partner, we put nearly three decades of offshore experience, a mature value chain, and our extensive innovative capabilities at your disposal.
- Service – Siemens Gamesa offers one of the most comprehensive and flexible portfolios for the maintenance and optimization of wind turbines, providing a holistic, lifetime-care service through innovation and digitalization; from technical assistance to complete asset management. And not only for Siemens Gamesa wind turbines but also for third-party assets.