Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is Hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Mechanical Design Engineer CAD
Company – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Design & development of wind turbine mechanical components from concept to serial production meeting standards & design requirements.
- Design & development of wind turbine mechanical components from concept to serial production, meeting standards & design requirements for functionality, robustness, cost effectiveness etc.
- Well versed in New Product Design & Development processes.
- Highly skilled in 3D/2D CAD design using NX. Experience in Teamcenter.
- Experience in design of bolted and welded sheet metal constructions.
- Ownership to ensure quality of deliverables & focus on continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of FMEA and risk assessments.
- Ability to specify realistic tolerances using GPS/GD&T.
- Exposure to International standards on safety and mechanical design.
- Operate with an Innovative mindset and customer focus to deliver value.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills, with ability to successfully deliver technical solutions in alignment with cross functional stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent personal organization, ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.