Position – Trainee – Service Engineer
Company – Dover Corporation
Location – Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, IN
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace
The Trainee – Service Engineer will support in case there is a vacuum in any of the service locations Pan-India, stationed there for a period of 6 to 12 months depending on the requirement. S/he will be responsible for performing on-site installation, maintenance, service repair and support for Markem-Imaje products and services.
What you will do:
- Develop good technical knowledge and skills on the Company’s products and services.
- Develop good level of customer relationship management skills. Provide customer satisfaction
- through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of our products and systems.
- Perform on-site product installation on customer premises.
- Investigate problems, provide solutions and arrange for repairs to be made.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and provide suggestions to product improvements.
- Schedule and carry out planned maintenance calls and performance regular customers visits.
- Monitors and adheres to field service policies, procedures and technical standards.
- Recommend spare needs and assist with monitoring equipment.
- Provide sales support to the Sales team for both existing and potential customers in terms of new applications, software and demonstrations.
What you need to have:
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot and leverage on materials and internal resources to resolve situations
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a reputed institute
- Must possess a driving licence.
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to our values and culture:
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
If you believe you match our values and have the experience we’re looking for, then apply! We can’t wait to hear from you
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and genetic information.
Markem-Imaje is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V