Position – Stress/FEA Engineer
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Willing to perform a wide variety of tasks associated with turbomachinery design and analysis to determine feasibility based on mechanical structures, dynamics, and thermal behavior
- Expertise in generating and handling large finite element models
- Experience/Exposure handling compressor/turbine packages e.g base-frame, skids, lifting tools, etc
- Very good knowledge of API, ASME, and DIN EN codes associated with Centrifugal Compressor
- Perform hand calculations and correlate/compare analytical results
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and able to prioritize work
- Must be technically detail oriented with skills in advanced analysis, solving complex problems, decision-making, managing multiple projects, and meeting stringent customer deadlines
- Must have solid interpersonal skills, be a team player, and be committed to training, and guiding employees within the organization
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be willing to learn and get cross-trained to support various product lines (turbines/compressors, design/analysis/programming)
- Establish efficient and organized project documentation per departmental guideline
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely, both written and verbally, at all levels of the organization and with clients
- Performs other related duties as assigned,
- A B.S/M.S Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of relevant/Turbo-Machinery industry experience
- Good competency in CCdesign rules, philosophy, review/gate methods
- Good handle in solid/shell meshing and APDL macro & snippet usage
- Knowledge of structural(2D, 3D and non-linear), dynamic, fatigue and thermal analysis is must
- Knowledge in NXSimulation, FE-SAFE is added advantage
- Expertise in the usage ofANSYS Mechanical and Workbench is a must
- NX (working knowledge on geometry cleaning and de-featuring)
- Field Failure investigation & RCA support
- Automation &Standardization (Fortran, VB+ programming knowledge is added advantage)
LETS TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at SiemensEnergy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our business unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs& Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html