Siemens Energy is Hiring | NX CAD Automation Engineer |
Position – NX CAD Automation Engineer
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience 3-5 years
- Software Programming:
- Microsoft .Net Platform (C#, VB.Net, C++)
- NX Open.Net APIs
- WPF & MVVM Design Pattern
- NX Modeling, Assembly & Drafting modules
- Expression based parametric solid modeling
- Surface & Interpart (WAVE) modeling
- Mechanical Engineer experienced with CAD/CAM/CAE with an aptitude in computer programming.
- Responsible for managing, developing, implementing, and maintaining CAD/CAM/CAE centric design automation programs, applications and processes for various Dresser-Rand products.
- Ability to formulate, and programmatically represent, complex mathematical models that capture engineering knowledge and rules.
- Ability to normalize and provide relational data to support engineering knowledge and data capture.
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team based, development environment.
- Having experience in order execution & product knowledge of turbo compressors.
- Proven communication and presentation skills
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.[Department Information]
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.