Siemens Energy is Hiring | Graduate Engineer Trainee |
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Working knowledge of Siemens Energy products like Centrifugal compressors, Reciprocating Compressors and Gas turbines
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in calculation of deflection/ stress of components and/or applying common industry rules for mechanical design of components is appreciated
- Usage and configuration of build pipelines and build tools like Jenkins and Gradle is a plus
- Some experience in developing and deploying software applications
- Some experience in programming languages C#.Net and/or Java
- Experience in developing/ creating rules/ algorithms for mechanical design of components and/or products
- Some experience in developing engineering automation software applications
- Experience in working with Code Repository Software (preferably GIT; Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)) and developing applications on Windows or Linux
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Leverage core engineering principals combined with Software Development to realize engineering and design automation software solutions
- Develop and validate design algorithms for mechanical design of turbo compressors
- Develop high-level architecture; generate UML documents like use-case diagram, class diagram, sequential diagrams, based on the requirement.
- Normalize and provide relational data to support engineering knowledge and data capture; formulate, and programmatically represent, complex mathematical models that capture engineering knowledge and rules
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team-based, development environment that is comprised of both local Siemens Engineers and 3rd party consultants/contractors
- Develop applications & execute unit test cases as per the functional requirements
- Provide ‘User Support’ for applications deployed on production environment
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.[Department Information]
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.