Position – Component Engineer Turbo Compressor RDC
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of Centrifugal Compressor with 2- 4 years of proven experience.
- Hands-on experience on NX 8.5 or 11 & proven understanding of Teamcenter 11.0 / SAP.
- Have good knowledge about Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- You have very good English language skills for your job
- Initiative, motivation, planning, and interpersonal skills complete your profile
- Support Global team in creating part models, assemblies, and engineering drawings using NX 11 and TEAMCENTER 11 for Turbocompressor core components.
- Build assemblies and part BOM in NX and release it in SAP
- To prepare detailed manufacturing drawings of Turbocompressor components and assemblies in compliance with Siemens Standards.
- Maintain quality standards by detailed check of all models, drawings and implementing various quality improvement processes.
- Daily monitoring and reporting in the Remote Diagnostic System (RDS)
- Analysis of the compressors connected in the RDS with regard to machine behavior and operating values on every day (daily monitoring)
- Creation of deviation reports in the RDS as well as in the Salesforce tool
- Creation of regular reports (monthly / quarterly reporting) regarding the diagnosed deviations including event interpretation as well as the recommendation of measures
Your opportunities for personal growth
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future. In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business. Department Information]
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Partner & driver of energy transition
- At Siemens Energy, our mission is to empower our customers to meet the growing global demand for energy while transitioning to a more sustainable world. How? Our innovative technologies, extensive energy experience and an ambitious strategy to decarbonize global energy systems are all central to our efforts to be the partner and driver of the energy transition. And our top focus areas in ESG, innovation and transformation share how we’re making the future of tomorrow different today, for both our partners—and our people.
More than just an energy technology company
- Siemens Energy is a global team of more than 91,000 dedicated employees. Together, we’re responsible for meeting the growing energy demand while ensuring our climate is protected. We keep the best of our 150-year legacy and push the boundaries of what is possible. We strive for sustainability in our decarbonization journey, innovation centered on future technologies, and transformation among future focused offerings, portfolio and mindset. Together as one team across 90 countries, we are committed to making sustainable, reliable and affordable energy possible. This is how we shape the energy of tomorrow.
Solutions across the entire energy value chain
- We enhance and innovate conventional and renewable power supply. Currently, we’re reducing carbon emissions of existing assets and developing technologies that transform power generation applications.
- We partner with our customers to build and operate efficient grid infrastructures. Our offerings include digital products, solutions, and services for the growing demand of sustainable electrification.
- We extend lifecycles and reduce costs in the industrial application of fuels. Our customers are supported with sustainable and mission-critical products, solutions, and services.
New Energy Business
- We shape the green hydrogen economy. We develop technologies to couple our economic sectors with renewable sources of power.
- We provide wind energy technologies and services for a sustainable future and are one of the world’s leading suppliers for on- and offshore solutions.