Position – Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – Production
Company – Sharda Motor Industries Ltd.
Exp. – 6 to 8 years
Location – Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manpower planning and ensure Manpower Availability.
- Maintain good relationship with operator and create harmonious situation in the workplace.
- Responsible Rework and Process Rejection reduction and taking effective countermeasure s.
- Daily Production Planning and interact & review the short and long term planning.
- Ensure safety practices and safety devices.
- Production concepts in Assembly process for Cycle time reduction and OEE improvement.
- Co-ordination with peer group regarding the line issue for problem resolution.
- Update the daily production Dash board and review with relevant members for action.
- Follow-up daily production output and validates all the rejection reports & Rework records.
- TPM JH activities and implementation experience would be added advantage.
- Motivate and Encourage workmen for improvement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MIG/TIG welding process
- Sheet Metal Parts
- Mfg. System Requirements
- Leadership & Planning skills
- Analytical Skill
- Communication Skill
- Presentation skill
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
Sharda Motor is the market leader in manufacturing of Exhaust System, Catalytic Converter, Independent Suspension, Seat Frames, Seat Covers (Two Wheelers & Four Wheelers), Soft Top Canopies, and Pressed part- White goods products. Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards. They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement and growth. Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with continuous focus on new product, innovation and technology upgradation, research and development.
Company Info Website – http://careers.shardamotor.com
Address – 51/1,52/2,53/2,54A54B,54C &54D, Behind CEAT Company,MIDC,, Satpur,Nashik -7, NASHIK, Maharashtra – 422007,India|253-91-3918680