Spread the love
Position – Benchmarking Engineer
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Plan the requirement of benchmarking activities including Internal combustion engine, gear box, electric vehicle-powertrain components
- Plan the requirements to collect/post treat data which will aid to create country-specific documents for electric vehicle infrastructure, customer recordings, and fuel activities
- Should be able to run MATLAB scripts and analyze the data
- Plan to procure/ receive the competitors powertrains, vehicle, electric vehicle powertrain components based on the corporate and project request needs.
- Prepare a detailed plan with milestones and circulate to interested parties
- System wise teardown of identified internal combustion engines, gearbox, and electric vehicle powertrain components.
- Prepare technical notes like parts weight, dimension, material, manufacturing process, technology, etc.,
- Collect country-specific data to create documents for fuel and infrastructures
- Execute post-treatment data analysis on customer recordings for local and global projects
- Calibrate and maintain the tools, fixtures, for teardown analysis
- Renewal and purchase Standards required the production of white books
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Benchmarking, testing, or design activity
- Knowledge on electrical components, engine, vehicle, and development process is an added advantage
- BE in Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with knowledge of engine and vehicle.
- Years of experience – 2 to 4 years
Position – GD & T
Location – Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Good understanding of product knowledge and experience in Instrument Panel, Center Console, Door Trims, Soft & Pillar Trims.
- Experience on part, Assembly drawings, customer drawings creation for Plastic parts
- Understanding of RPS Systems, 3D annotations, and GD &T systems and representing them in drawings.
- Hands-on Experience of UGNX for drafting workbench, managing 3D assembly structure, creating developed surfaces, etc.
- Understanding the manufacturing process and guide the team.
- Must have experience in managing an offshore team and direct interaction with the customer/Supplier.
- Knowing CATIA is added value.
- Good in communication and Presentation Skills
- BE (Mechanical /Automobile)
- Years of experience – 3 to 6 years
Spread the love