Position – Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Maintenance
Company – SE FORGE LIMITED
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
₹11,000 – ₹12,000 a month
JOB DISCRIPTION FOR GRADAUATE APPRENTICE TRAINEE
We are hiring BE Mechanical Engineer freshers 2020 pass outs without backlogs.
Maintenance Foundry – Diploma Apprentice Trainee (Mechanical) – 1 person
- Knowledge about pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Knowledge about cooling systems (Cooling towers, chillers)
- Knowledge about conveying systems (Belt conveyors, Pneumatic conveying, etc.,)
- Knowledge in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Communication skill
- Fluent in Tamil/ English (optional)
- Should come in 3shift for maintenance activity
- Carry out all power shutdown activity
- Diploma /Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Shift maintenance activity (Breakdowns/Preventive maintenance activities)
- Maintaining IMS records
- Following IMS norms
- Job Location: Coimbatore
- Position: Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee(GAT)
- Department: Maintenance – Foundry
- Salary: Rs.12000/- per Month + Attendance incentive 500/-
- Food and Transportation Available.
- Food will be provided during Shift Hours
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts
If Interested send resume at [email protected]
About the Company
SEForge is one of the biggest engineering components manufacturing company in India supplying fully-finished castings and forgings.
We have two fully-integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plants located strategically in SEZ close to major India ports. Our infrastructure is equipped with ring-rolling, foundry, machining and painting facility thus providing complete end-to-end customized solutions to all our customers. We are certified by the highest internal quality systems and standards.
Our products have applications in a wide variety of segments like wind, power, oil & gas, transportation, industrial machinery, mining, construction, defense, and aerospace. This is what makes us have a long association with some of the top Indian and global customers.