Schneider Electric is Hiring | Deputy Manager |
Position – Deputy Manager – Mechanical Design Engineering
Company – Schneider Electric
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Mechanical Engineer – LV/MV Switchgear
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
- Custom Mechanical engineering of LV & MV Switchgear orders.
- Preparing Mechanical Bill of Material based on electrical/customer inputs using standard designs.
- Design custom assemblies based on custom requirements, in case non-existence of standard assemblies.
- Completing all the orders and projects with expected QUALITY.
- Completing orders/projects within specified schedule.
- Working on process improvement projects.
- Provide virtual technical support for shop floor for the orders engineered.
- Take up stretched assignments as and when needed.
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment. (without seeing the product physically, as Manufacturing Plants are in North America).
- Good in verbal and written communication. Should be able to interact with Electrical Engineers, Customers, Project Managers and Trainers to seek design solutions.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Hands of experience in manufacturing, or if have worked closely with manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Designing and manufacturing experience in sheetmetal will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of low voltage switchboard / switchgear design, installation, and use.
- Ability to interpret basic front elevation, one-line, and schematic drawings.
- Experience in mechanical design of low/medium voltage switchgear.
- Ability to train other engineers on Creo Software.
- To be professional and ethical at all times. Exhibit a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
- To be Passionate, Open and Respectful, Straightforward in one’s dealing and act with Integrity, to be Effective and deliver high performance and be pragmatic and fast.
Qualification & Experience:
BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. 2-4 yrs. relevant experience.
Primary Location : IN-Karnataka-Bangalore
Unposting Date : Ongoing