Position – Mechanical Engineer – Programmer
Company – Schlumberger
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Will be responsible for maintaining the Creo SE interface along with the map keys.
- Maintaining library links to Windchill.
- Create custom calculators for engineering design tools.
- Create automated Creo components.
- Create necessary IT-related documentation.
- Software asset management tool maintenance.
- CAD Software compliance verification and validate the latest version of Creo for production use.
- Creates migration scripts for Creo enhancements and assisting to migrate to Windchill.
- Work with the IT team to develop installation packages.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Technical certificate, associate’s degree, or applicable work equivalent.
- Experience in CAD Systems & Visual Basic programming.
- Must have worked in Creo, Windchill, VB, and Powershell
AutoReqId – 64616BR
Title for Posting – Mechanical Engineer – Programmer
PSA/Division – CAMERON (CORP)
Division – Cameron Corporate
Job Discipline – Technology
Employment Status – REGULAR
Region – APME (Asia Pacific & Middle East)
Country – India
State/Region/Province – Tamil Nadu
City – Coimbatore
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.