Position – Asst. Manager – Process Engineering
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables: Quality assurance – build Quality in processes through PFMEA, Mistake proofing, SPC, CAPA, etc. for FTR, ETR & DCE. Resolution of critical and chronic Quality issues.
- Process planning for changes in existing products (including CRE) and support product ionization of new products.
- Capex budgeting to improve PQCDS by replacement /addition of equipment with appropriate technology. Monitor & control implementation of planned Capex from need justification till commissioning of equipment and MOP achievement.
- Productivity improvement – Manpower optimization & capacity enhancement.
- Lean manufacturing (Lead time reduction, VAR improvement)
- implementation of TPM initiatives
- Innovations, Continuous improvement, Problem-solving
- TQM – Ensure adherence & improvement in Quality systems – PPAP, Process Mapping & Process flow, Control Plan, SOP, etc.
- Cost-saving through improvement projects
Education Qualification: BE in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
Work Experience: 3 to 5 years of core experience in the Tractor / Automobile industry
NOTE: Dear Jobseeker, You might see a security warning from your browser, that “Your Connection is not private” Kindly ignore this error or kindly apply through any other browser, since jobs.mahindracareers.com is facing some technical issue. We have contacted the concerned team about this. kindly stay connected for the resolution of the same.