Schindler is Hiring | Project Engineer |
Position – Project Engineer – New Installation
Company – Schindler
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
We Elevate… You
Join Schindler and help us elevate our world: Use your skills to allow megacities to grow. With our elevators and escalators, we keep the urban world moving.
Since 1874 Schindler has been a Citymaker with proud reputation for elevating not only buildings, but the well-being of everyone who lives and works in them. People, passion, and innovation are the pillars of our success.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
Join us as a
Project Engineer – New Installation
We Elevate… Your Responsibilities
Plan and execute the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators in accordance with the defined budget, timelines, Schindler Safety & Quality standards and Company procedures.
- Plan the jobs and provide supervision to FTs and sub-contractor workers for timely completion of the project.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales representative, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting and service team for smooth handover.
- Manage tasks to achieve the objectives and ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the entire duration of the works.
- Comply with Fulfillment Plus documentation.
We Elevate… Your Best Self
For the Project Engineer position, Schindler seeks people with:
- Expertise Desired experience in installations in elevator and escalator industry for at least three to five years.
- Knowledge and Skills Desired Organization and Planning skills, elevator and escalator industry knowledge in product, field experience, safety & quality procedures knowledge,
- English Speaking and Basic IT skills.
- Education Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Technical, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
We Elevate… You
Can You Elevate Us?
Contribute to our success and join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! We look forward to receiving your complete online application. For questions, please contact Abhishek Kashyap,
At Schindler Group we value inclusion and diversity, and practice equity to create equal opportunities for all. We endeavor that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, ethnic background, color, religious affiliation, union affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, nationality, genetics, and health or disability.