GE Aviation is Hiring | Junior Engineer |
Position – Junior Engineer
Company – GE Aviation (part of GE Corporate)
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
As part of the GE India Multi-modal renewable team, the Jr. Engineer is responsible for Child parts planning for Press shop & Tubeline bending In fabrication CoE with high integrity of safety. Also responsible for Timely delivery of parts as per MRD & Child level parts. Responsible to execute Zero Delinquency.
- Zero Near miss, first aid, and injury.
- Production planning, control, and execution based on MRD.
- Tracking and on-time delivery of NPI.
- Daily plan Vs actual monitoring and action plan to mitigate misses.
- Production ramp-up as per customer requirements.
- Zero delinquency.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop a production plan and determine flow requirements.
- Work with HPT and develop HPT culture towards line efficiency.
- Help the team to resolve MES-related issues.
- Use and implementation of lean and digital tools to drive predictable outcomes with analytics.
- Use of six -sigma tools to drive solutions.
- Develop a micro-level plan and maximum utilization of machines and people.
- Required documentation and maintaining it updated.
- 100% vouchering adherence.
- 100% load & drop adherence.
- 100% accuracy in WIP inventory.
- Hands-on handling complex, low volume, and high mix production.
- Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed college /university
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ hands-on experience in Handling planning operationss in Aviation.
- Sound knowledge of Planning and execution.
- Understanding of AS 9100 and S-1000 Quality Standard
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, and value stream mapping will be added advantage
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No