Position – Engineer
Company – Schindler
Location – Chakan, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Define the methodology for mechanical design in 3D Experience keeping close collaboration with manufacturing and PLE. Support migration activity from PTC creo to 3D Experience. Support documentation and process creation 3D Cad methodology
- Support and develop Solution outline for Mechanical design and library migration
- Support and execute POC
- Create documentation for design methodology
- Support SR and ER for Dassault
- EKL rule and Design template creation
- made-to-order BOM working closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, Corporate Purchasing, Product Management
- Change Management coordinator from SCM Point of view till implementation Migration
- Support and execute migration activity
- Review and assure quality of migrated data
- Ensure migration as per newly developed design methodology
Mobility needs you
Education : Bachelor of Engineering / B.Tech (Mechanical)
- 6 – 8 years professional experience as Design engineer, Experience in Digital Transformation Projects and PLM tools
- Schindler CR&D, IN employees with minimum 3 years in Schindler can apply for the position
- Basic knowledge of designing and Engineering Systems and components
- Model based definition, Parametric modelling, Top down approach
- Experience in collaboration with PLE, Manufacturing
- Excellent Catia V6 or 3D Experience tools expertise
- Experience on Enovia
- EKL and KBE experience is strongly desirable
- Catia Design template and product table know how
- Professional ability to communicate in English, both written and verbally.
- Adherence to Schindler Values i.e. Safety, Create Value for the customer, Commitment to People Development, Quality & Integrity & trust
- At Schindler, we are an equal opportunity employer and therefore welcome all candidates with the specified competencies.
- As part of CR&D, IN Inclusion & Diversity agenda, we invite diversity candidates to apply for the above position.
- We also look forward to women talent who are seeking to return back after a break in their professional careers.