Position – Manufacturing Engineer
Company – Schaeffler India Limited
Exp. – 3 to 6 year(s) of Experience
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Position Name– Work Planning Engineer
Qualification- Degree in Engineering / Industrial Engineering or equivalent, MTM methodology of work place improvement
Tasks (Description of main tasks)-
- Work for Technology, System & Planning and have to perform duties depending on the functions where they are working. These duties include ensuring IE- Technical support through specifications & process pertaining to respective segments, including trouble shooting.
- PFMEA Moderator, Work on IQFMEA and train CFT for the same
- Manpower optimization- Time study, Line balancing – Work with Segments
- To ensure availability of norms like Work Instruction, consumption standard, setup parameters (setup cards) and other documents required to monitor the process for production operations.
- Provide necessary MIS reports & other regular reports for smooth functioning like M/c performance report.
- Conducting trials to identify process/materials for new product and to establish
- Improve process / process materials for existing operation with concerned agencies /suppliers.
- Making cost saving / productivity improvement & achieve the savings as per targets given.
- MTM Implementation in respective segments
- Check on Monthly and quarterly DCC for the planned articles on machine
- Monthly MTA and confirmation of plan
Education- B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical
Schaeffler India Limited
The Schaeffler Group is a leading manufacturer of rolling bearings and linear products worldwide as well as renowned supplier to the automotive industry. In India, with its three strong brands €“ INA, FAG and Luk €“ the Schaeffler Group has emerged as a leading development and engineering partner for its customers ensuring cost effective local production, rapid delivery service, seamless application engineering and sales support. INA products have been known for creative application solutions as well as a high level of engineering and manufacturing expertise for many decades. The traditional FAG brand that is over 125 years old has been part of the Schaeffler Group since 2001. For more than 40 years, LuK has been synonymous with strength of innovation, customer focus and quality for numerous products in the automotive drivetrain. Production Plants in India are located as follows: FAG Bearings India Ltd., Vadodara INA Bearings Pvt. Ltd., Pune Luk India Ltd., Hosur