Position – Jr. Engineer – New Vendor Development
Company – Rotex Automation Ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Vadodara
- B.E /B.Tech /Diploma- Mechanical
- Candidate should have at least 2-5 years of experience in Vendor Development, with excellent organizational, costing skills, and developing new vendors.
- Source new vendor for new and existing products as per requirements
- Vendor assessment as per given format with picture proof at the vendor location
- Handle documentation – NDA/ Purchase agreements etc.
- Should have hands-on experience in costing/finalizing/negotiating on quotes received
- Track Analyse vendor performance
- Performing risk assessment on potential contracts/ agreements and sustainability of the vendor.
Rotex is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Fluid Control Systems, Positioners, and Electrohydraulic Actuators, with a market presence in over 30 countries. Rotex has been constantly providing its customers with innovative technology and customized solutions across a wide spectrum of process industries like Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Power, Food and Beverage and etc.