Position – Sr Advanced Mech Design Engr
Company – Honeywell
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to mechanical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. You will design products to meet customer needs, product quality, manufacturability, new product development, prototype builds, testing, and may serve a project manager role for smaller development projects. You will develop the product designs necessary to drive product improvement and will be integral in securing present and future business by consistently meeting or exceeding Voice of Customer requirements.
- INNOVATE TO SOLVE THE WORLD’S MOST IMPORTANT CHALLENGESHoneywell SME-HPS is seeking a Mechanical Engineer at the Technology Specialist level to support our work developing Electricity meters, gas meters, and water meter enclosures. Your responsibilities are
- You will be architecting mechanical enclosure design for Meter enclosures castings and Plastics, Moving parts.
- You will be required to conduct the structural analysis for the castings and design tweaking based on the flow analysis
- You coordinate and define the different activities within your team, according to the priorities and competences of each one in the team
- You ensure the correct implementation and execution of the existing processes and workflows in these areas. You identify and cooperate in the elaboration of improvement opportunities of these processes.
- You co-operate with internal departments such as program and application management, quality, and purchasing and answer all technical queries pertaining to your products
- You will be responsible for a good communication flow within and between the different teams.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics, and production (preferably in castings, flow, and structural analysis environment).
- You are a strong team player and an excellent people manager
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Proficient with MS Office Professional programs Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Very good understanding of 3D modeling tools like Solidworks, Pro_E
- Very good understanding of the DFM
- Deep understanding of Mechanical engineering standards and specifications
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced mechanical engineering methods and tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Maintaining safe working environments
- Experience in root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks
- JOB ID: HRD107231
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,,Serilinganpally Mandal, RR District,Hyderabad,TELANGANA STATE,500019,India