Position – Plant Production Supervisor
Company – Roquette
Location – Gokak, Karnataka, IN
People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.About Roquette Manufacturing:
At he heart of the company, the manufacturing department is delivering customers needs and expectations. This function is fully challenged by the standards and policies in quality, commercial, health, safety and environment targets. Positions in manufacturing are at the crossroads of all the functions of our company with the wonderful challenge of delivering the best of nature. Ready to challenge your strong leadership in an innovative environment?
About Roquette India:
In India, Roquette is the industry leader supplying to both Global and leading Indian companies. Its 5 manufacturing plants and commercial offices in India touch several lives on a daily basis. To support its global ambitions, India is a key priority for Roquette in terms of investments to support profitable growth in Asia Pacific region.
Roquette in India has been Great Place to Work- Certified™.
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growth oriented environment that will help in your career progression. By joining Roquette you can contribute directly to improve and enhance the well-being of millions of people worldwide.”
Key Accountabilities :
- To run the shift operation Safely by observing and rectifying the unsafe act and unsafe condition.
- Ensure plant/Equipment hygiene, House keeping and Food safety regulations.
- Adhere to daily management routines.
- Co-ordinate and guide the Operators for better plant operation
- To run the plant as per production schedule.
- Monitoring the process parameters of plant.
- Troubleshooting process issues to ensure continuous and uninterrupted production.
- Focus on Efficiencies, Plant availability and reliability.
- Adhere to online Quality parameters.
- Co-ordinate with inter-departments to achieve the production plan and required quality.
- Co-ordinate with inter-departments like Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical and Cogen to resolve/troubleshoot engineering related issues.
- Key focus on team work for executing improvement projects.
- Monitoring the equipment operational parameters/Condition based monitoring.
- Tracking and updating the logbooks and Production related reports.
- Participate in Brainstorming, providing ideas, resolve issues for smooth plant operation.
- Responsible for Warehouse management.
- To ensure packaging of finished goods is in line with quality requirement.
Specificities: Act as an Incharge for the assigned shift and take ownership for men, materials and management.
Functional competencies : Management reports Manpower management
Technical Applicative competencies : Knowledge of production function and HSE parameters
Qualifications/Requirements : Education: Bachelor’s in Engineering (preferred).
Experience: 4 to 8 years in similar role.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!